Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving 2011

A Personal Entry: It's hard to believe that it's almost December...and the holidays are approaching quickly! I've been in mass overdrive working nights and days to get everyone's galleries edited and finished before the end of November - just in time for the holidays. 


I thought I'd throw in a shot from my own family's pumpkin patch adventure from back in October to share. Here's Liam, looking quite perplexed at that second, though he was having a blast pushing his wagon around the pumpkin farm with my husband and I. He has a major obsession with wheels right now. Mostly trucks are his passion, but even a baby stroller is way too tempting for him to want to push around. I have to pry him away from objects that roll when we are out and about in public. Maybe in May he can help push his newborn sibling around with me. He's such a great helper and he's quite the snuggle bug/Mama's boy. I just adore my little munchkin. :-)


I hope everyone has a very happy Thanksgiving!


me and my little man. (this shot was taken by Ryan.)