Friday, September 28, 2012

Updated News for New & Old Customers

  

ANNOUNCING THE CHANGE: I absolutely LOVE what I do, but I love my children even more. I've decided to greatly limit my workload, in effect now until my children are of full-time school age. 
Being a full time, stay-at-home mom is the most fulfilling & rewarding job I have ever had, and while my children are still young (and because we are gratefully able to afford to do so) I want to be the one to raise my young children every moment of each day. There are some wonderful places I could bring my kids for child care so I can work all the hours I need, but I don't want to miss a day with my kids. 

THE DETAILS: Instead of completely coming to a work halt, I am available to my existing customers, for "mini shoots".(Sorry, this does not include newborn sessions.) I will be setting some dates for festive back-to-back mini shoots and if I have any open time slots after a certain date, I will be more than happy to fill them with new customers.

My "mini shoot":
30 minute shoot in the Branford area
6 fully edited (full resolution) portraits on DVD
$75. Great for seasonal portraits and holidays.

Please feel free to email me with any questions! 
andrea@akbdesignstudio.com

Image: Liam picking strawberries in our backyard. :)