Sunday, May 12, 2013

Happy Mothers Day 2013

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY TO ALL MOMMIES!

Hope all those amazing mothers out there (and there are so many!) have a wonderful day today. I can't think of a more fulfilling job or position to have in life. Whether it's children or pets that you are "Mom" to, may your day be a special one!

I had a lovely Mother's Day day today with my family. I woke up to family group snuggle time in bed (as we do many mornings together) and my boys gave me a sweet card and a beautiful purple orchid plant (my favorite!). We tried to catch tadpoles in the pond with "Grandma No-Gum" in the morning and we had lots of fun on the playground with "Grandma Sassafras" in the afternoon. <3

I don't think I've officially announced this yet on my blog, but my husband and I are expecting our third child in about 9 weeks... :) "Miss Finn"'s bump is pretty obvious in these shots that Ryan took of my boys and I today. I feel like I'm ready to pop already! We are very excited to welcome a little girl to the world this summer. I will definitely post photos to share here with everyone when she arrives. :)