Wednesday, May 22, 2013

H Brothers at the Park

The H brothers are (with exclusion of my biased opinion of my own adorable little boys) the most handsome duo I have had the pleasure to photograph yet. Just look at those dreamy blue eyes...They are so much fun to capture! Little J's 2nd birthday was just approaching, so his mom and dad wanted some updated milestone shots of him, and his brother, O, too, of course! It was a pleasure capturing them playing at the Madison Surf Club, here in town. 

Thank you E and P for coming out to my neck of the woods for a shoot. I am still having fun photographing mini shoots of my existing customers locally, while being close to having another baby. It's not as easy to get down in those low places to shoot right now, but when I'm among long-time friends & awesome customers like you, it makes it pure fun! 

Happy Birthday, J! xo














(above) a truthful portrait. E says this is exactly who her boys are....ha!